The Data Protection Act
We comply with the Data Protection Act of 2010
The information you provide is used just by Dragonbay cruises team for reservation purposes only. No details will be disclosed to third parties. We may use personal information for our own internal statistics, record keeping and to help us review and improve our services. We need this information to ensure the cruise you choose meets your needs.
If your details change or if you think we have incorrect information please advise us immediately
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. You do not have to pay any cancellation fee if you cancel your reservation more than 45-days before the check-in date.
– 30-45 days before arrival: 10% charge
– 15-29 days before arrival: 30% charge
– 7-14 days before arrival: 50% charge
– 3-7 days before arrival: 90% charge
– Within 3 days before arrival: 100% charge
Security of information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and there are procedures in place to safeguard your personal information in accordance with provisions of Data Protection legislation.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy and security of information please email us at
[email protected]. We will be happy to help you.
By becoming one of our guests on board, you will be added to our mailing list. If you do not wish to receive subsequent communication you may ask us to remove your details at any time. Please advise us accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of your reservation come into effect once your deposit is paid. The contract you enter into will be between yourself and Dragonbay cruises. Your reservation is confirmed once after your deposit has been received
– Free of charge for 1 kid under 4 years old who share the room with parent.
– Children below 12 years old shared with parent: 75% charge of adult price.
– Children from 12 years old up will be applied as adult rate.